Internship: Hospitality Assistant
Numeroventi is looking for a creative and organized individual to join the team in Florence, Italy. As the Hospitality Intern you will be working closely with our team but the position requires independence and initiative. The work environment at Numeroventi can be fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same.
Duration period: Full time for minimum 3 months, preferably 6 months. Starting May 2023.
Candidates must be based in Florence.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
– Welcome artists and guests on arrival
– Perform check-in process
– Ensure rooms are up to our set standards
– Assist guests with inquiries
– Assist team members with day-to-day tasks
– Interface with artist-in-residence team
– Friendly and inviting attitude
– An eye for detail to maintain spaces and room standards
– Reliable and punctual
– Interest in art, interiors and design and a general knowledge of the industry
– Fluency in English is a requirement, Italian is a plus.
The internship is paid, and comes with other perks and benefits:
– Opportunities to learn and develop your skills and career
– Great colleagues and a social working environment with flexible working hours
Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV and personal letter.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org