Numeroventi is looking for a creative and organized individual to join the team in Florence, Italy. As the Hospitality Assistant you will be working closely with our team but the position requires independence and initiative. The work environment at Numeroventi can be fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same.
Duration period: Full time for minimum 3 months, preferably 6 months. Starting Oct 2023.
Candidates must be based in Florence.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
– Welcome artists and guests on arrival
– Perform check-in process
– Ensure rooms are up to our set standards
– Assist guests with inquiries
– Assist team members with day-to-day tasks
– Interface with artist-in-residence team
– Friendly and inviting attitude
– An eye for detail to maintain spaces and room standards
– Reliable and punctual and must be willing to work weekends
– Interest in art, interiors and design and a general knowledge of the industry
– Fluency in English is a requirement, Basic Italian is a requirement.
– Must be willing to work weekends.
Please ensure your application is written in English and contains a CV and personal letter.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org