The chef-in-residence program at Numeroventi allow chefs, aspiring as well as established, to visit us and cultivate a deeper connection to local, seasonal foods. They lead food workshops, host lunches, dinners, and special feasts in our courtyard and lounge.
• Open for applications for 2024 Spring residencies
• Length: 7 days up to one month
• Period: July–September
• To apply, we require a portfolio of your relevant work, a personal statement and an outline of the project you would like to develop while at the Numeroventi Kitchen.
Applications are accepted and evaluated on an ongoing basis. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applicants, only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply ︎︎︎
Breakfast at Numeroventi
Every weekday we serve a seasonal breakfast in our lounge and courtyard café, so that our guests and artists can get off to a great start. The menu features a variated selection of baked goods by our in-house pastry chef, along with vegetables and fruits thoughtfully picked from the local market.
• Opening hours: Monday–Friday: 09–11.
• Breakfast included for all guests
• The menu is vegetarian and offers vegan dishes as well as gluten and lactose free options. All made in-house whenever possible.
• Currently closed for public. Through July breakfast is offered to our Summer artists in residence and hotel guests only.
Previous Chefs:Zuri Camille de Souza